I hit a new milestone this weekend.
For the last three and half months, I've been working out almost every day. While I would LOVE to lose at least 10 pounds, my overall goal is to tone up and be healthy. Last week I started the C25K program - again. I started it last year and gave up after a few weeks because I got busy with other things. I had signed up for The Color Run and attended but walked it instead of running. I did Day 2 yesterday and even started out while it was sprinkling. It was a challenge but I did it! My goal is to actually run The Color Run this July.
While I was getting ready to go on my run, I pulled out some running pants that I had gotten off of the clearance rack a couple of months ago. I put on those tight spandex running pants and was not horrified at the sight in the mirror! Even though the scale hasn't budged, I am seeing a difference! I am starting to feel comfortable in my own skin - that is a milestone for me!
Wendy
No comments:
Post a Comment